A lifetime values-driven connection with people who matter
Increasingly, consumers are looking for solutions to their anxieties about making the globalized world a better place. In a world full of confusion, they search for companies that address their deepest needs … they look for not only functional and emotional fulfillment but also human spirit fulfillment in the products and services they choose.
– The Salesian community in Southern Philippines, Metro Manila, and abroad.
– Benefactors of Salesian endeavors.
– Key Bosconians who are business and government leaders in Metro Manila and the Visayas and Mindanao like Press Secretary Sonny Coloma and officers of the Bosconian International Chamber of Commerce (BICC) in Cebu and Manila.
– Devotees and Bosconians who enthusiastically contributed their own photos to the book.
– Fellow sponsors and benefactors of Don Bosco.
– Key Philippine libraries.
Market for subsequent copies that will be sold
– Bosconians and devotees in the Cebu, Negros, and Leyte Islands (particularly in Metro Cebu; Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Punta Princesa, Cebu City; Bacolod City; Mambucal; Parish of Kabankalan; Victorias; Dumaguete City; Diocese of Maasin, and Borongan, Leyte).
– Bosconians and devotees Mindanao (Davao City).
– Parents and teachers of Don Bosco particularly in the Visayas and Mindanao.
– Past pupils in Salesian schools in the Visayas and Mindanao who are now successful professionals and businessmen spread worldwide.
The Relic Commemorative Book reaches a wide range of people that include:
– Administrators and stakeholders who manage several fast growing Salesian schools and missions that need all kinds of school-related supplies, ICT products and services, even construction materials. Because key Salesian schools are technology centers – with mechanical, electro-mechanics, and carpentry shops for the youth – these are users of a wide variety of technology-related products and services.
– Influencers, mentors, and parents of tens of thousands of young people who are turning out to be savvy consumers of various products and commodities.
– Past Salesian school pupils and Bosconians who are now leaders in business, their respective professions, and even government who are not only influencers themselves but also ones who have acquired disposable income.
– Saint John Bosco devotees who encompass a wide demographic and income range in the Visayas and Mindanao.
Benefits for Sponsors
– The Relic Commemorative Book documents and communicates the vision, mission, good works, and values of sponsors to a receptive audience that matters. This is values-driven marketing at its best.
– Advertorials in the Relic Commemorative Book connects the vision, mission, good works, and values of sponsors with the human soul – the spirit of thousands of influencers, leaders, and potential consumers who are devotees and advocates of Saint John Bosco and his works.
– For companies, sponsorship strengthens brand identity, brand integrity, and brand image. Sponsorship not only positions the brand in the mind, it builds credibility and trust. Most important, it seeks to acquire a strong emotional connection.
– A commemorative book is something a Saint John Bosco advocate or devotee would cherish and proudly show to family friends, colleagues. It has a high pass on value.
– The Relic Commemorative Book has a shelf life of a lifetime that connects even with future generations of Bosconians, Salesians, Don Bosco stakeholders, and devotees.
Filed under: Projects in Progress, Bacolod, Cebu, commemorative book, Dumaguete, Negros, Philip Kotler, Philippines, photos, relic, Saint John Bosco, Salesians, Southern Philippines, sponsorship, Visayas