After Cebu‘s long feast honoring Señor Sto. Niño (the Holy Child) and Sinulog weekend, we can now start posting some of the photos we took. The following is a gallery of some pictures of the parade while we were at the Fuente Osmeña Circle.
As most of some three million revelers and devotees focused on the Grand Sinulog Parade, others took their time having their pictures taken at the Super Fun Sinulog with Globe Photo Wall inside Fuente Osmeña.
Some of the wall photos we are posting below are those at Globe’s photo wall. All of them will be at www.facebook.com/globeph where one can tag 5o friends and win P100 load. The picture with most tags by January 31, 2012 (oh? That’s additional Sinulog fun until the end of the month) will win prizes from Globe Tattoo.
- 10/159 (isamendezona.wordpress.com)
- Super Fun Sinulog with Globe’s Gerald Anderson (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Super Fun Sinulog with Globe; Chance to win FREE load & Tattoo MyFi! (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Arranging flowers for Senyor Sto. Niño (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog Dancers Parade in the Malls (marrylallwrite.com)
- SINULOG – Viva Pit Senyor (halohaloko.wordpress.com)
- Idol si ‘Sinulog idol’ (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Fuente is Ready! (mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Dakbayan 2012 (mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Lalawigan 2012 (mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com)